Assignment and Amendment of Lease and the Continuation of Rent
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Assignment and Amendment of Lease and the Continuation of Rent
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Assignment of Lease No. PRC 8485.1, a General Lease Right-of-Way Use, from Rosetta Resources Operating LP to Vintage Petroleum, LLC and acceptance of a parental guaranty from Occidental Oil and Gas Holding Corporation, for use and maintenance of an existing eight-inch diameter natural gas pipeline and access road, effective June 23, 2011; approve the continuation of rent at $100 per year, effective November 1, 2011.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Rio Vista
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- 15378, 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20-year Assignment of Lease and approval of continuation of rent does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.