Considering Requesting The United States Department of Interior and The United States Department of Justice to Agree to Jointly Petition the United States
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Considering Requesting The United States Department of Interior and The United States Department of Justice to Agree to Jointly Petition the United States
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authroize and direct the staff of the State Lands Commission and the Attorney General to take all neccessary and appropriate action on behalf of the California State Lands Commission, including litigation, the execution, acknowledgement, acceptance and recordation of all documents as may be necessary or convenient to permanantly fix the offshore boundary between the United States and California.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Title settlement and boundary problems does not have a potential for reulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment and is a statutorily exepmt activity in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.