Consider Approval of Memorandum of Understanding with State and Federal Agencies to Facilitate Participation and Engagement in the Renewable Energy Action Team
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of Memorandum of Understanding with State and Federal Agencies to Facilitate Participation and Engagement in the Renewable Energy Action Team
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Execution Officer to execute the Memorandum of Understanding with state and federal agencies to facilitate participation and engagement in the Renewable Energy Action Team and The Desert Renewable Energy Conservation Plan.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorization of the Executive Officer to execute the Memorandum of Understanding does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable physical change in teh environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.