Consider Approval of an Amendment and Restatement of the Lease and of an Assignment of Rosetta Resources Operating LP's 100 Percent Interest in Oil and Gas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of an Amendment and Restatement of the Lease and of an Assignment of Rosetta Resources Operating LP's 100 Percent Interest in Oil and Gas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve the amendment and restatement of Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC E-415.1; Consent to the assignment of 100 percent interest in Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC E-415.1 from Rosetta Resources Operating LP to Vintage Petroleum LLC, effective July 1, 2011, with the assignee to be bound by all the terms and conditions of the lease.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Contra Costa Sacramento San Joaquin Solano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment and Restatement of Lease No. PRC E-415.1 does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a resonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.