Consider Approval of an Assignment of a 56.25 Percent Interest in a Portion of Venoco, Inc.'s 100 Percent Interest in State Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 8377.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Approval of an Assignment of a 56.25 Percent Interest in a Portion of Venoco, Inc.'s 100 Percent Interest in State Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 8377.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Consent to Venoco, Inc.'s request of the assignment of a 56.25 percent interest in that portion of Oil and Gas Lease, No. PRC 8377.1 Rosetta Resources Operating LP, with the assignee bound by all the terms and conditions of the lease.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Assignment of interest of Lease No. PRC 8377.1 does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.