Cosider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed for a Parcel of Land (APN 040-222-007) Located Within the Bed of the San Joaquin River, Fresno and Madera Counties
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Cosider Acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed for a Parcel of Land (APN 040-222-007) Located Within the Bed of the San Joaquin River, Fresno and Madera Counties
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept and authorize the Commission's Executive Officer to execute, acknowledge, and record of a quitclaim deed or quitclaim deeds for Assessor's Parcel Number (APN) 040-222-007.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- San Joaquin
- Fresno Madera
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonaly foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.