Consider Acceptance of Appproximately 5.7 Acres of Filled and Unfilled Tide and Submerged Lands and Subsequent Transfer to the City of Vallejo, as Trustee
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of Appproximately 5.7 Acres of Filled and Unfilled Tide and Submerged Lands and Subsequent Transfer to the City of Vallejo, as Trustee
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approve and authorize the execution by the Executive Officer and recordation in the offices of the Solano County Recorder of a certificate of acceptance of a Quitclaim Deed from the United States of America, acting by and through the Department of the Navy, to approximately 5.7 acres of filled and unfilled tide and submerged land, located adjacent to Mare Island in San Pablo Bay, knows as the Sanitary Sewage Treatment Plant Outfall, and referenced in the Western Early Transfer Parcel (WETP) Quitclaim Deed as Exception Parcel 6.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of a Lease Quitclaim Deed is a statutorily exempt activity in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.