Cession of Concurrent Criminal Jurisdiction to the United States Department of Veterans Affair Pursuant to California Government Code Section 126 Over Lands
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Cession of Concurrent Criminal Jurisdiction to the United States Department of Veterans Affair Pursuant to California Government Code Section 126 Over Lands
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the Commission's Executive Officer to issue a Certificate of Cession Concurrent Criminal Jurisdiction for each of the three properties and have it recorded in the official records for Contra Costa, Sacramento and Santa Clara Counties.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Palo Alto
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Cession of Concurrent Criminal Jurisdiction to the united States Department of Veterans Affairs does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonbly foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.