Planning and Feasibility Study for County Water Company
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Planning and Feasibility Study for County Water Company
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDPH, as the Lead Agency, will be providing funds for this project from the Proposition 84 Program. County Water Company will be conducting a planning and feasibility study for a new drinking water source; two alternatives will be evaluated: drilling a new well or consolidating with the Elsinore Valley Water District.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 PO Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5624
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Categorical Exemption: Class 6, Section 15306 Between the two identified alternatives, conducting a feasibility and planning study for possible consolidation or conducting a pilot hole analysis for possible construction of a new well, both actions are either statutory or categorically exempt and will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.