Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0227-R1, Wyre Gravel Extraction Project, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2010-0227-R1, Wyre Gravel Extraction Project, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of extracting gravel from a dry gravel bar within the channel of Mill Creek, and from an adjacent historic levee, for non-commercial use on the immediate property of the Permittee.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:4; S: 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.