Slurry Seal Over Approx 33 Miles of (SR) 70 - from Butte - Plumas County to Greenville Wye(SR) 70/89 Junction
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Slurry Seal Over Approx 33 Miles of (SR) 70 - from Butte - Plumas County to Greenville Wye(SR) 70/89 Junction
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Using both State and federal funds, Caltrans will place a slurry seal over approx 33 mi of (SR) 70 from the Butte- Plumas County line to the Greenville Wye (SR 70/89 Junction) Plumas County. Work will include dig-out repairs up to 4" in dept with all work remaining within the roadbed hinge points. Slurry will not be placed on any bridges. Construction parking, staging, and material stockpiling is limited to establish pull-outs with the project limits as well as any pave areas.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
Office of Environmental Management P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3308
- Other Location Info
- (SR) 70 from Butte to (SR) 70/89 Junction Plumas
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will have no significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.