Nutrient, Pathogen and Sediment Pollution Reduction from Livestock Facilities; Grant Agreement No. 09-348-553, Items 1 through 4.12 and Items 4.14 through 6
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Nutrient, Pathogen and Sediment Pollution Reduction from Livestock Facilities; Grant Agreement No. 09-348-553, Items 1 through 4.12 and Items 4.14 through 6
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to achieve immediate and lasting reduction in nutrient, sediment and pathogen pollution to surface and ground waters by implementing Best Management Practices on livestock facilities in various counties.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5280
- Atascadero Atascadero, Half Moon Bay, Hollister, Lompoc, Morgan Hill, ... Half Moon Bay Hollister Lompoc Morgan Hill Pacifica Paso Robles Salinas San Juan Bautista San Luis Obispo Scotts Valley Watsonville
- Monterey San Benito San Luis Obispo San Mateo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Items through 4.12 and Items 4.14 through 6 of the grant agreement involve presenting the Project, conducting public outreach to organize committees, recruiting livestock participants, identifying sites, implementing technical training, hosting workshops, estimating load reduction, surveying participants, implementing a Peer Leader Program and a Statewide Program Expansion, and various planning and development activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.