Destruction of Wadsworth Wells No. 2,3,4
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Destruction of Wadsworth Wells No. 2,3,4
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as the Lead Agency, will be providing funds for this project from the Proposition 50 funding program. Golden State Water Company proposes to destroy Wadsworth Wells No. 2, 3, and 4.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 PO Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7413
Phone : (916) 449-5624
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Destruction of Wadsworth Wells No. 2, 3, and 4 is a ministerial action as defined in Section 15369, CCR; the activity is not a discretionary action, and therefore not a project as defined in Section 15378 CCR [Sec. 15060(c)(3)CCR].
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.