Photovoltaic Solar Electric Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State University Board of Trustees (California State University Board of Trustees)
- Document Title
- Photovoltaic Solar Electric Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Photovoltaic Solar Electric Project will install approximately 1.18 MW DC rated PV system on campus that will generate renewable energy for the University. Solar modules will be installed on several sites including Kinesiology & Health Science (K&HS), Performing Arts (PA), and the Eastside Parking Structure (EPS). The modules at K&HS and PA will be rooftop mounted. The modules at EPS will be mounted on canopy (carport) structures that will be placed on the upper deck level. The project will also install ground mounted panels at the Desert Studies Center.
- Contact Information
California State University Board of Trustees
California State University, Fullerton
Fullerton, CA 92834-6806
Phone : (805) 756-7240
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The PV solar panels will be mounted on existing buildings/structures that are named in the approved Campus Master Plan. The project sites have no value a habitat for endangered, rare or threatened species. Approval of the project would not result in any significant effects relating to traffic, noise, air quality, water quality, or historic resources. The sites can be adequately served by all required utilities and public services.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.