Wetland Mangement and Agricultural Organic Matter Reduction to Decrease Methylmercury from the Cosumnes River Preserve (Project); Grant Agreement No. 10-434-555
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Wetland Mangement and Agricultural Organic Matter Reduction to Decrease Methylmercury from the Cosumnes River Preserve (Project); Grant Agreement No. 10-434-555
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to reduce methylmercury discharges from the managed wetlands and rice fields in the Cosumnes River Preserve.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Financial Assistance 1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 327-9401
- Other Location Info
- On wetlands and rice fields in the Cosumnes River Preserve; Township 5 North, Range 5 East, Sections 14,15,16,17,20,21 and 22 of the Mount Diablo Base and Meridian.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:4,6,22;S:15304, 15304, 15322
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will involve research, data collection, and minor alterations to agricultural land, and will not remove healthy, mature and scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.