Stage 4 Boat Ramp Improvements, Granite Bay Boat Launch
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stage 4 Boat Ramp Improvements, Granite Bay Boat Launch
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Widen the existing North and South boat ramps at Stage 4 area at the Granite Bay Boat Launch in Folsom Lake State Recreation Area to increase launching capacity and better accommodate use at high pool and repair the boat launch areas. Work will: " Excavate 4100 cubic yards of material from the existing boat channel/fairway area at the bottom of both ramps to provide the appropriate depths at the low water service design of the ramps. " Grade and fill areas for additional lanes, place base rock, pour concrete lanes, install rip-rap along outside edge of lanes. o North Ramp- Construct 3 new 15' wide by 285' long concrete lanes to the north side of the existing ramp. o South Ramp- Construct 2 new 15' wide by 180' long concrete lanes to the north side of the existing ramp. " Repair the concrete, asphalt approaches and apron at the top of the ramp to accommodate the new lanes. Spoils and asphalt debris will be disposed of up land.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
7806 Folsom Auburn Road
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- Other Location Info
- Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists the new construction or conversion of small structures; is a minor alteration in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees and is listed as "boat launching facilities" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR S 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.