Removal Action Workplan, John Swett Unified School District, John Swett High School
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan, John Swett Unified School District, John Swett High School
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approval of the Removal Action Workplan (RAW) by the Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC) pursuant to Health & Safety Code sections 25323.1 and 25356.1(h). The purpose of the RAW is to mitigate impacted media that exceed the project-specific human health risk criteria in order to minimized human exposure to the identified chemicals of concern (COCs). The RAW proposes to address volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in subsurface materials and lead in shallow soil.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
NorCal Schools & Permit Appeals Office 8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone : (916) 255-6423
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- Project Location: 1098 Pomona Street, Crockett, CA 94525
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- General Rule It can be seen with certainly that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.