PLPA-2011-00018 Sky River RV Conditional Use Permit and Parking Exception
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Dublin, City of (City of Dublin)
- Document Title
- PLPA-2011-00018 Sky River RV Conditional Use Permit and Parking Exception
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On June 14, 2011, the Dublin Planning Commission approved a Conditional Use Permit to use an existing 99,427 square foot warehouse tenant space at 6700 Golden Gate Drive for Recreational Vehicle (RV) sales, rental, and storage. The Dublin Planning Commission also approved a Parking Exception to reduce the required parking by ten percent due to unusual design circumstances.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act(CEQA), State CEQA Guidelines, and the Dublin Environmental Guidelines, Staff is recommending that the project be found Categorically Exempt from CEQA pursuant to Section 15301, Existing Facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.