Thermalito Power Canal Vegetation Removal, Oroville, CA
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Thermalito Power Canal Vegetation Removal, Oroville, CA
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Water Resources (DWR) will remove accumulated vegetation in four existing drainage ditches flowing into the TPC. Vegetation is currently restricting flows within the ditches and cause flooding during high rain events. Removal is needed to maintain proper use of the drainage system and to insure the integrity of the access road used to service the Thermalito Power Canal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
460 Glen Drive License Coordination Branch
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (916) 651-9642
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities (h) Maintenance of existing landscaping, native growth, and water supply reservoirs.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.