Warren Creek Culvert Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #3
- Document Title
- Warren Creek Culvert Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the replacement of an existing 36-inch diameter CMP with a 54-inch diameter CMP with a polymeric sheet coating. Rock slope protection will be constructed at the outlet end of the culvert to stabilized and minimize erosion. Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2010-0131-R3 is pursuant to Fish and Game Code Section 1602.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Bay Delta Region 111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94623-0660
Phone : (707) 944-5534
- Other Location Info
- Project Location City: Fort Ross Project Location Specific: Highway 1 at Mile Post (MP) 40.13, approximately 7 miles north of Fort Ross in Sonoma County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement of an existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.