Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0087-R1, Redcrest Rock N' Drainage Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0087-R1, Redcrest Rock N' Drainage Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Abandon an 18-inch diameter culvert and replace it with a 24-inch diameter, 90-feet-long culvert at post mile (PM) 22.3, and replace an existing culvert with a 36-inch diameter, 190-feet-long culvert at PM 40.2.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Other Location Info
- Project Location Specific: The project site at post mile 22.3 is approximately 2.7 miles upstream from the confluence of the Eel River and Larabee Creek; section 4 and 14, Township 1 South, Range 2 East, HB&M.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace existing culverts. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.