Verona Village River Resort Sewer Pipe
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Verona Village River Resort Sewer Pipe
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To install (trench) a 3-inch-diameter steel pipe through the left (east) bank levee of the Sacramento River for the new sewage drain field on the landside of the levee.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Room 151
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- Project Location City: Nicolaus Project Location Specitic: The project is located north of Sacramento at the intersection of Garden Highway and Sankey Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board, as the CEQA lead agency, has determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 2 Categorical Exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15302) covering replacement or reconstruction of existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.