Application 31433 of Mineral Resources LLC
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application 31433 of Mineral Resources LLC
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Mineral Resources LLC seeks to permit the existing facilities described in Application 31433. The project involves direct diversion of 0.08 cubic foot per second and collection to storage of 19 acre-feet (af) per annum, with an annual limit of 46 af. Water will be diverted from November 1 of each year through April 30 of the succeeding year for mining purposes. The diversion facilities were built in 2002 and water was used in the existing mine beginning in early 2003.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights 1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5363
- Other Location Info
- Project Location - Specific: Within SW 1/4 of NE 1/4 of Section 29, T20N, R4E, MDB&M, near Schirmer Ravine Road
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The baseline for this project is July 22, 2003. The project involves permitting an existing facility which was constructed to its present state prior to the start of the Lead Agency's environmental review and does not involve an expansion in use beyond that which existed at the time the Lead Agency began its environmental review.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.