Cache Creek Critical Erosion Setback Levee Repairs LM 3.9L & 4.2L - Geotechnical Explorations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Cache Creek Critical Erosion Setback Levee Repairs LM 3.9L & 4.2L - Geotechnical Explorations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to collect geotechnical data sufficient to prepare a geotechnical baseline evaluation of the Cache Creek levee at LM 3.9L and LM 4.2L. The field effort necessary to accomplish this purpose at sites LM 3.9L and LM 4.2L includes boring of seven cone penetrometer testing holes to a maximum depth of 60 feet below ground surface.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
3310 El Camino Ave
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-1302
- Cross Streets
- County Road 17A and County Road 99A
- Other Location Info
- Project Location City: Yolo Project Location- Specific: Cache Creek levee mile 3.9L is located on the left bank of Cache Creek. Cache Creek levee mile 4.2L is located on the left bank of Cache Creek just south of the midpoint of County Road 17A.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of basic geotechnical data collection and will not result in any serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. The activity is strictly for information gathering purposes.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.