Avalon Bay Communities Dublin Station, Transit Center Site C - Stage 1 Development Plan Amendment, Stage 2 Development Plan, and Development Agreement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Dublin, City of (City of Dublin)
- Document Title
- Avalon Bay Communities Dublin Station, Transit Center Site C - Stage 1 Development Plan Amendment, Stage 2 Development Plan, and Development Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is approval of Stage 1 Development Plan Amendment, Stage 2 Development Plan, and Development Agreement for development of 505 apartment units and ancillary uses on 7.2 acres known as Site C within the Dublin Transit Center Planning Area (Avalon Bay Communities). The City of Dublin City Council approved the Stage 1 Development Plan Amendment, Stage 2 Development Plan, and Development Agreement on June 7, 2011.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Government Code section 65457 and CEQA Guidelines section 15182. This is a summary of the facts supporting the exemption which are set forth in the staff report, resolution, and other documents in the record relating to the Stage 1 Development, Stage 2 Development Plan, and Development Agreement for the Avalon Bay Communities Project (Project). The Project is a residential development project consistent with the Eastern Dublin Specific Plan Amendment for the Transit Center Project (Specific Plan) and implements the Specific Plan. The City previously certified an Environmental Impact Report for the Specific Plan by City Council Resolution No. 215-02 dated November 19, 2002 - Final Environmental Impact Report for the Dublin Transit Center General Plan Amendment, Eastern Dublin Specific Plan Amendment, Stage 1 Planned Development Zoning, Tentative Parcel Map, and Development Agreement (SCH 2001120395). None of the standards under Public Resources Code Section 21166 or CEQA Guidelines Sections 15162 or 15163 for preparation of a subsequent or supplement EIR have occurred or are met for the Project. No further environmental review is required.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.