Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No.R1-2011-0032-R1, Mr. Jeff Daniels, Representing Del Norte County Road Department, Del Norte County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No.R1-2011-0032-R1, Mr. Jeff Daniels, Representing Del Norte County Road Department, Del Norte County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair of rusted culverts by installation of slip-line culvert liners. The project also includes brush removal, and the removal of six alder trees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2091
- Other Location Info
- Project Location (Specific): 245 Wyentae St. and Bertsch Ave., mile post marker .01, Crescent City, California; section 23 and 26, Township 16 North, Range 1 West, Humboldt Base and Meridian. Project Location (City and County): Work will take place in uunamed tributaries to the Pacific Ocean, Crescent City, Del Norte County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to repair two rusted culverts by installing slip-line culvert liners, with minor brush and tree removal. The minor tree removal will be mitigated by replanting trees. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.