Issuance of Lake Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0080-R1, Myers Flat Wall Roadway Stabilization Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0080-R1, Myers Flat Wall Roadway Stabilization Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace one existing 24-inch diameter culvert with a new 36-inch diameter, 58-feet-long culvert on State Highway 254 at post mile 5.9.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
- Other Location Info
- Project Location (Specific): Approximately 590 feet upstream from the confluence of the Unnamed Tributary with the South Fork Eel River; Southeast 1/4, Section 3, Township 3 South, Range 3 East, HB&M, 40.2289'N latitude, 123.8239'W longitude. Project Location (City and County): Work will take place on an Unnamed Tributary to the South Fork Eel River, approximately 0.5 miles south of Miranda via State Highway 254, Humboldt County
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace an existing culvert. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.