Agreement 2011-0028-R4-Shaver Point Shoreline Stabilization
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement 2011-0028-R4-Shaver Point Shoreline Stabilization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- 250-yards of shoreline will be stabilized with rip-rap. A total of 400-cubic yards of sifted tunnel muck greater than 3-inches in diameter will be placed to reduce sedimentation and prevent wave action erosion. The total area of impact will be 3200-square feet. Native riparian shrubs, trees, and oak trees will not be removed. Water will not be present during the proposed work period and; therefore, work will not be required in the wetted portion of the lake.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Central Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243 4017 ext. 243
- Other Location Info
- Project Location City: Shaver Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This Project involves installing rip-rap along a limited portion of shoreline. This Project is minor in nature and will have no significant environmental impacts, with implementation of measures contained in Stream Alteration Agreement 2011-0028-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.