Travis Ranch - Bridge Replacements at Crossings 1 and 2 for Ranch Access
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Travis Ranch - Bridge Replacements at Crossings 1 and 2 for Ranch Access
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves the removal and replacement of existing deteriorated bridges over Hulls Creek (Crossing 1) and an unnamed tributary to the North Fork Eel River (Crossing 2). The existing bridge at Crossing 1 is 160-feet long and 8-feet wide with a wood deck. Portions of the wood deck are missing and the bridge creates a hazard in its current state. The bridge at Crossing 1 will be removed and replaced in the same alignment with a 190-foot long and 10-foot wide free span Bailey-style bridge designed for light vehicles. The new bridge will span Hulls Creek from top of bank to top of bank with the new deck elevation designed above the 100-year water surface elevation. Crossing 2 is located approximately 1,500 feet north of Crossing 1 on an unnamed tributary to the North Fork Eel River. Crossing 2 consists of an existing 60-food long and 12-foot wide free span railcar bridge supported by log abutments located above the ordinary high water elevation. The project includes removal of the existing bridge and log abutments and replacement with an 80-food long and 10-foot wide free span pre-manufactured bridge deck supported by pre-cast concrete abutments. The new bridge is designed to span the unnamed stream from top of bank to top of bank with the deck elevation designed above the 100-year water surface elevation.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard,
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2801
- Other Location Info
- Project Location-City: North of Covelo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Replacement or Reconstruction The project consists of replacement of existing structures where the new structures will be located on the same site as the structures replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacities as the structures replace.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.