Frenchman Lake Main Launch Ramp Parking Lot Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Boating and Waterways, Department of (California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways)
- Document Title
- Frenchman Lake Main Launch Ramp Parking Lot Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will repair the existing parking lot pavement, restripe, and fix curb and embankment. The project will also install an ADA accessible drinking fountain and paint the existing restrooms. Project will not impact any cultural resources. US Fish and Wildlife Service website was consulted along with the California Natural Diversity Database and no threatened or endangered species will be impacted by the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Boating and Waterways
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815-3888
Phone : (916) 263-8138
- Other Location Info
- Location City: Frenchman Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is repair and maintenance of an existing facility. Existing uses will not be expanded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.