Frenchman Lake Lunker Point Parking
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Boating and Waterways, Department of (California Department of Boating and Waterways)
- Document Title
- Frenchman Lake Lunker Point Parking
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The main project is to pave an existing dirt parking lot for the low water boat ramp. The project will construct a vertical curve at the top of the ramp, concrete apron, parking area and driveway and also place a concrete sign. These activities are below ordinary high water. The project will also install two shade structures and an ADA path of travel from these structures to the restrooms. This will be done in the high water parking lot which is all situated above high water therefore the remainder of the project description will focus on the low water area. The improved area will be approximately 13,000 SP (.298ac). The parking area is approximately 7500 SF, 3600 SF for the concrete apron and 200 SF for the vertical curve. Approximately 75CY of material will be removed from the area at the top of the ramp however; the majority will be reused within the 13,000 SF areas for grading. A small amount will be moved to the high water parking lot to use in grading for the shade structures. Project will not impact any cultural resources. US Fish and Wildlife Service website was consulted along with the California Natural Diversity Database and no threatened or endangered species will be impacted by the project. The Forest Service is completing a NEPA analysis for the project and any recommendations in that analysis will be followed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Boating and Waterways
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815-3888
Phone : (916) 263-8138
- Other Location Info
- Location City: Frenchman Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is construction of minor structures accessory to existing facilities. It is also existing structures (parking lot). The existing uses will not be expanded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.