Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0073-R1, Costello Floodplain Maintenance Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0073-R1, Costello Floodplain Maintenance Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the maintenance of a floodplain/floodway channel. This entails continuous trimming of previously removed willows and moving of approximately 250 cubic yards of gravel against the bank for additional bank protection.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.