Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0064-R1, Nader Diversion Replacement Project.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0064-R1, Nader Diversion Replacement Project.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the replacement of an exisiting water diversion structure with a new structure that will allow irrigation dictches to be piped.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
- Project Location City: Canby
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project area has the potential for Modoc sucker (Catostomus microps), but an electro-shock survey by DFG Fishery Biologist Paul Chappell found only Speckled dace (Rhinichthys osculus). There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.