New Small Well and Pump Addition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- New Small Well and Pump Addition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a water supply permit to Wolf Lakes Park for a new small well and pump addition to service the drinking water supply for the facility. The project includes the construction of a new 50 gpm well and installation of a 7.5 HP pump to be a primary source of domestic water for the facility.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (916) 449-5641
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The well being constructed is considered a small structure with a flow of 50 gpm. It qualifies as a small structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.