Replacement Water Source Supply Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Replacement Water Source Supply Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as the Lead Agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to Houlding Farms for a replacement water supply facility. The project includes the replacement of an existing surface water source with a new groundwater source. The supplier's existing surface water treatment plant fails to provide adequate pathogen inactivation and produces water that violates the TTHM MCL. The new groundwater source will be the only draw for the water system's potable water supply.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Fresno District Office 265 West Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (916) 449-5641
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is a replacement for an existing facility that will be brought out of production for potable water.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.