Domestic Water Pumping Plant at Well No. 10R Improvement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Domestic Water Pumping Plant at Well No. 10R Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project. They City of Stockton has proposed to install a submersible pump with electric motor, well building, surface and subsurface piping and appurtenances, electrical work, pump station logic controls, and civil site work. All work will be within existing facilities at the well site.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CDPH Stockton District Office 31 East Channel Street, Room 270
Stockton, CA 95202
Phone : (209) 937-8787
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will be reconstructing an existing site at Well 10R and will not be considered expansive (Article 14, Section 15302(c)). The California Department of Public Health is a responsible agency for this project and is not responsible for the Department of Fish and Game filing fees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.