Tentative Parcel map T-8-029 to divide a 10.6+/- acre parcel zoned RE-5:MX (Residential Estate Five Acre Minimum: Mobilehome Exclusion Combining) and O-1 (Open Space -1) into two parcels of 5.5+/- acres and 5.1 +/- acres.
Soulsbyville Ditch, Sullivan Creek, & Turnback Creek
Other Location Info
City/Nearest Community: Twain Harte
Notice of Determination
County of Tuolumne
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
Community Development Department, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Fourth Floor, A.N Francisco Building, 48 West Yaney Avenue, Sonora, California.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.