Residential SingleFamily, Local Coastal Plan, Arch Senstive Resource Area - Wetlands, FH
Request by Jim Collins for a Minor Use Permit/ Coastal Development Permit to allow an 831 s.f. garage addition, a 311 s.f. office addition, and grading for a parking space along the western portion of a site with an existing residence. The project will result in the disturbance of approximately 1,800 s.f. on a 36,090 s.f. parcel.
San Luis Obispo County Planning Department Hearing
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.