The proposed project would consist of the widening and improvement of a 3.0-mile segment of 5th Street from SR-210 to Del Rosa Drive, and a 0.25 mile segment of Del Rosa Drive from 5th Street to 3rd Street, as well as constructing a tie-back wall at the SR-210/5th Street interchange, in the cities of Highland and San Bernardino in the County of San Bernardino. The proposed alignment begins at the SR-210 and continues easterly to Del Rosa Drive, in the cities of Highland and San Bernardino.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.