Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0012-R1, McConnell Bar Mine Tailing Reprocessing Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0012-R1, McConnell Bar Mine Tailing Reprocessing Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the reprocessing of an existing mine tailing for gold mining purposes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes the reprocessing of an existing mine tailing for gold mining purposes. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.