San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development Amendments to Rule 4354 (Glass Melting Furnaces)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development Amendments to Rule 4354 (Glass Melting Furnaces)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a rule development project to amend existing District Rule 4354 (Glass Melting Furnaces). The proposed project includes the following administrative amendments: Section 3.0, remove and add definitions, and Section 5.5.4, replaces a word to clarify the intent of the provision. The project also modifies Section 5.5.5 to exempt oxy-fuel fired furnaces from the excess oxygen requirement when the furnace combustion air exceeds 50% oxygen.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- Kern Kings Merced Napa San Joaquin Stanislaus Tulare
- Other Location Info
- All cities within the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (SJVAB)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The District finds that the project is exempt per the general rule that CEQA applies only to projects which have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.