Phoebe a. hearst Social Hall South End Renovation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Phoebe a. hearst Social Hall South End Renovation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Renovate the southwest corner of the Phoebe A. Hearst Social Hall at Asilomar State Beach and Conference Grounds to comply with current Health and Safety codes and the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and meet requirements of the "California State Parks Accessibility Guidelines. Work will: * Remove current administrative offices and non-original partitions and restore the space to its historical function as a cafe (install food service counter, small kitchen appliances, and flooring to match existing) * Upgrade existing non-code compliant restroom.. * Upgrade front desk, administrative, and storage areas. * Install water heater, high efficiency boilder and gas line connecting from the Crocker dining facility to the social hall in 10" wide x 24" deep trench installed in previously disturbed area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monterey District 2211 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 03, 04 & 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and maintenance of existing public structures involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use, installation of small, new equipment and facilities in samll structures, minor alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation and the reconstruction and preservation of historic resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.