Senestraro Property Acquisition
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Senestraro Property Acquisition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Funding acquitition of an interest in 36 acre pasture property by the North Coast Regional Land Trust for the dual purposes of the eventual restoration and enhancement of wetlands, water quality, and fish and wildlife habitat on a portion of the property, and the preservation and enhancement of coastal agriculture on the remaining area.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor Suite 190
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4170
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Transfer of interest in land to preserve open space and wildlife habitat, exempt under Section 15325.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.