Big Lagoon County Park Access Enhancement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- Big Lagoon County Park Access Enhancement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Partial funding of prelimnary designs for access enhancements at Big Lagoon County Park thtt wil improve compliance with ADA access standards and will reduce impacts to the Yurok village site O-puyweg.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1330 Broadway, 13th Floor Suite 190
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-4170
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves planning for future actions that have not been approved, and is therefore exempt under 14 CCR section 15262.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.