San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development: Amendments to Rule 4307
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
- Document Title
- San Joaquin Valley Unified Air Pollution Control District Rule Development: Amendments to Rule 4307
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this Rule project is to amend existing District Rule 4307 (Boilers, Steam Generators, and Process Heaters-2.0 MMBtu/Hr to 5.0 MMBtu/Hr), specifically to incorporate tree nut pasteurizers as a separate type of emission unit. Other amendments are administrative in nature to provide clarity to existing Rule requirement.
- Contact Information
San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District
1990 E. Gettysburg Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
Phone : (559) 230-6000
- Fresno Kern Kings Madera Merced San Joaquin
- Other Location Info
- All cities within the San Joaquin Valley Air Basin (SJVAB)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is an amendment to existing District Rule 4307 (Boilers, Steam Generators, and Process Heaters-2.0 MMBtu/Hr to 5.0 MMBtu/Hr). No significant effect to te environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.