Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0050-R1, Gaia Hotel and Spa Vegetation Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0050-R1, Gaia Hotel and Spa Vegetation Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the removal of dead and/or dying vegetation and undrbrush, including the removal of non-native vegetation, such as but not limited to blackberries and Ailanthus altissima (Tree of Heaven), thinning of dense vegetation, such as willows and scrub oak and the trimming of lower branches of larger mature scenic trees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.