Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0017-R1 East Valley Creek, Tributary to East Fork Stillwater Creek
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0017-R1 East Valley Creek, Tributary to East Fork Stillwater Creek
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to the extraction of accumulated stream bed gravel our to East Valley Creek in the amount not to exceed 500 cubic yards per year for non-commercial use only.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304, Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry and agricultural purposes. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.