School Facility Needs Analysis and Justification Study
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Stockton Unified School District
- Document Title
- School Facility Needs Analysis and Justification Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The School Facility Needs Analysis and Justification Study is a required study that must be prepared and adopted annually in order for the district to continue to levy developer fees for Level II and Level III Single Family Residential Dwelling Units.
- Contact Information
Stockton Unified School District
1944 North El Pinal Drive
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 933-7045x2345
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Per Sec. 15378(a), the study does not qualify as a project. Additionally, the study falls under Sec. 15378(b)(4) as it is a funding mechanism that does not involve any commitment to any specific project which may result in a potentially significant physical impact on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.