Dissolution No. 2011-01 - Hidden Sprints Water District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Inyo County Local Agency Formation Commission (Inyo County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO))
- Document Title
- Dissolution No. 2011-01 - Hidden Sprints Water District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Hidden Springs Water Didstrict was formed in 1967 to provide a private water system to the residents of Charleston View, but has not done so since about 1983. The Hidden Springs Water District provides no services, and is not expected to provide any services in the future. Accordingly, the Inyo LAFCO has dissolved this special district.
- Contact Information
Inyo County Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO)
Inyo County Planning Department P.O. Drawer L
Independence, CA 93526
Phone : (760) 878-0263
- Other Location Info
- Charleston View
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Reorganizaions of local agencies are exempt from environmental review where the changes do not alter the geographic area in which previously existing power are exercised.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.