Exchange of up to 7,000 acre-feet of Santa Barbara County Flood Control and Water Conservation District's 2010 Carryover Water
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Exchange of up to 7,000 acre-feet of Santa Barbara County Flood Control and Water Conservation District's 2010 Carryover Water
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To prevent the potential loss in the event San Luis Reservoir spills, Santa Barbara will provide up to 7,000 acre-feet of its 2010 carryover water to PWD for delivery to KCWA as a partial return for a previous water exchange between PWD and WKWD under a 2007 agreement among DWR, PWD, KCWA and WKWD (SWPAO #07029). In exchange, PWD will return an equal amount of its future approved SWP Table A water to Santa Barbara by December 31, 2021.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Kern Los Angeles Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project is a water management operation using only existing facilities for the exchange of water from one SWP contractor to another SWP contractor.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.